Enterostomal Therapist Recognition Award
The ET of the Year Award is awarded to an E.T. nurse who has supported ostomates via involvement with his/her local chapter's activities and national functions. The award also enables UOAC members to acknowledge their E.T. nurse for their support and services. Previous recipients are:
- 2012 - Gail Creelman, Halifax, NS
- 2010 - Heather Orsted, Calgary, AB
- 2009 - Teri-Anne Schroeder, Saskatoon, SK
- 2008---Joy Baetz, Oshawa, ON
- 2007---Jean Grignon Sudbury, ON
- 2006---Lorraine Sinclair, Calgary AB
- 2004---Delilah Guy, Gander NL
- 2003---Susan Hunter, Regina SK
- 2002---Ruth Kenney, Dartmouth NS
- 2001---Donna Weiss, Edmonton AB
- 2000---Shirley McSavaney, Nepean ON
- 1999---Dianne Garde, Mississauga ON
Deadline for receipt of nominations for Maple Leaf and ET of the Year Awards is May 31, 2012. Completed forms should be sent to UOAC office, attention Delilah Guy, Awards Chair.
Information on how to complete application forms here.
Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print it. Download and install it by clicking here.