Enterostomal Therapist Recognition Award
The ET of the Year Award is awarded to an E.T. nurse who has supported ostomates via involvement with his/her local chapter's activities and national functions. The award also enables UOAC members to acknowledge their E.T. nurse for their support and services. Previous recipients are:
- 2012 - Gail Creelman, Halifax, NS
- 2010 - Heather Orsted, Calgary, AB
- 2009 - Teri-Anne Schroeder, Saskatoon, SK
- 2008---Joy Baetz, Oshawa, ON
- 2007---Jean Grignon Sudbury, ON
- 2006---Lorraine Sinclair, Calgary AB
- 2004---Delilah Guy, Gander NL
- 2003---Susan Hunter, Regina SK
- 2002---Ruth Kenney, Dartmouth NS
- 2001---Donna Weiss, Edmonton AB
- 2000---Shirley McSavaney, Nepean ON
- 1999---Dianne Garde, Mississauga ON
Deadline for receipt of nominations for ET of the Year Award is April 30, 2014. Completed forms should be sent to UOAC office, attention Awards Chair.
Selection criteria can be downloaded here.
Download an ET of the Year Award nomination form here.