Nominations and Elections
Call for NominationsElections for Officers and Directors of the UOAC will be held during the National Council Meeting (AGM) to be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia in August 2013. Positions open are:
Five (5) Director Positions
Candidate Eligibility• Member of an affiliated chapter in good standing of the United Ostomy Association of Canada.
• Must be nominated by a member chapter of the United Ostomy Association of Canada.
• Candidates must complete and sign the Candidate Profile and Candidate Nomination Forms and agree to serve if elected.
• Commit in principal to attend all meeting of the Board of Directors.
Expectations of a Board Member
• Attend an initial Board meeting immediately following the Annual General Meeting and also any additional Meetings called by the UOAC Executive.
• Familiarize yourself with and adhere to UOAC By-Laws and Policies and Procedures.
• Participate in the establishment of policies and procedures.
• Actively serve on one or more committees as appointed by the president.
• Represent UOAC in a professional manner.
Please return completed Nomination and Candidate Profile forms to United Ostomy Association of Canada, 344 Bloor St. W. Suite 501, Toronto, ON M5S 3A7, Attention: Nominations Chair no later than April 15th 2013.The elections will be held at the UOAC Annual National Council in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Sunday, August 18, 2013.
If you have any questions regarding nominations, please contact the undersigned at e-mail: email@example.com
Peter FolkChair, Nominations & Elections Committee