- Go to Ostomy Canada Society official website – ostomycanada.ca
- When the webpage opens you will notice the banner at the top of the page, look for “Support”, and click on it.
- Another window page will pop up on the screen.
- Click on “Find a NSWOC”
- A subsequent page will pop up on the screen indicating – “Find a NSWOC”, click.
- A “search form” page will show, follow the instructions on the form.
Our friends over at Nurses Specialized In Wound, Ostomy And Continence Canada (formerly called The Canadian Association for Enterostomal Therapy (CAET)) have renamed their handy look-up page on their website. It was formerly called “Find An ET Nurse” and is now called “Find a NSWOC“. Click on the image to the left or link here to go to their site.