Ostomy Canada Society Conference
A national conference is held every two years. It is a chance to get together with other members and attend interactive educational seminars as well as fun-filled social networking opportunities to see old friends and meet new ones.
- Conference Registration
- Hotel Reservation
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Send Greetings in Conference Program Book
- Welcome to Winnipeg Guide
- Conference Schedule
- Create an opportunity for people with ostomies and their families to come together with other members and attend interactive, educational seminars, exhibits, supportive sharing sessions and fun filled social activities.
- Create a forum which provides an informative yet positive, encouraging atmosphere for all those afflicted by ostomy surgery.
- To raise awareness of people living with an ostomy and to seek ways to break down the stigmas that prevent patients from agreeing to life-saving surgery and living active lives. In Canada, there are an estimated 90,000 people living with an ostomy.
- 24 breakout sessions will bring the latest in research, technology, support and networking.
- 25 – 30 exhibitors will inform you on the latest in ostomy appliances and accessories.
- 3 major sponsors (with room for more) will bring fun and entertainment to the conference.
- Two keynote speakers will give you life-long treasures to remember.
- It is a wonderful chance to re-connect with old friends and meet new ones.
Known as the “cultural cradle of Canada,” Winnipeg is Manitoba’s cosmopolitan capital city offering plenty of charm. It is a fourseason
destination boasting a dazzling arts, theatre and indie music scene, as well as lipsmacking dining options to tantalize taste buds.
The conference hotel is The Delta Hotel, 350 St. Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 3J2
All those interested!
Special invitation to all chapter representatives from across Canada.
Special invitation to all our friends in other countries.
Registration form – hardcopy:
Here is more information about sending greetings in the conference program book.
Welcome to Winnipeg!
Discover How Your Heart Beats in Winnipeg’s 2016 Official Visitor’s Guide.
Over 100 pages to view giving you information which includes; General Winnipeg Information; Top 10 Must Sees in Winnipeg; Winnipeg Map; Winnipeg in Four Days; Festival & Events; Attractions; Galleries & Museums; Gaming; Gardens & Parks; Nightlife; Performing Arts; Relax & Rejuvenation; Shopping; Sports & Recreation; Tours, Accommodations. Check us out!
The Delta Hotel, Winnipeg
2014 Conference – Ostomates Connect on the Rock – Photo Gallery
Click on the picture below to view our collection of pictures from the 2014 conference in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
Ostomy Canada Society (UOAC) Conference History
|2009||No conference (AGM in Ottawa, ON|
|2011||No conference (AGM in Saskatoon, SK)|
|2013||No conference (AGM in Halifax, NS)|
|2014||St. John's, NL (Co-hosted by Gander, NL)|
|2015||No conference (AGM in Hamilton, ON)|