Ostomy Canada magazine offers ostomy health-related information as well as motivational personal stories, and up-to-date product information. It is published twice a year and sent to all members of chapters affiliated with Ostomy Canada Society.
Ostomy Canada Connects (formerly called UOAConnection) newsletter outlines events of Ostomy Canada Society and local chapter and is published ten times a year.
Ostomy Canada Society Inc. has created a Traveller’s Communication Card for your use. It can be downloaded on this page, or you can ask the office for a copy.
Download the Traveller’s Communication Card by clicking here.
Most chapters print a newsletter several times per year and mail it to all members of the chapter. Newsletters contain information about meetings and speakers, helpful tips, and other items of local interest.
- Hamilton and District Ostomy Association
- Niagara Ostomy Association – It’s In The Bag
- Winnipeg Ostomy Association – Inside Out
- Regina Ostomy Chapter – Ostomy News
- Saskatoon Ostomy Association – Newsletters
- Vancouver Ostomy Association – Highlife
- Okanagan Mainline Ostomy Association of British Columbia – Ostomy News Online
Ostomy Canada Society Inc. has created a few high-quality Ostomy Canada Youth Camp brochures. They can be downloaded on this page, or you can ask the office for a copy.
Ostomy Canada Society Inc. has created a few high-quality posters. The collaborative posters promote both NSWOCC and Ostomy Canada Society. Available in English and in French! They can be downloaded on this page, or you can ask the office for a copy.