Please help me find an ostomy support group in my area of Stouffville. I am about to undergo the surgery and would like to talk to other patients like myself.
The Ostomy Canada Society is pleased to assist in all ostomy Chapters and Support Groups inquiries, by providing a very useful support web page.
- Go to Ostomy Canada Society official website – OstomyCanada.ca
- When the webpage opens you will notice the top banner, now look for “Support”, and click on it.
- Another window page will pop up on the screen.
- Click on “Find Your Local Ostomy Support Group”
- A subsequent page will show on the screen titled – “Ostomy Chapter and Support Groups”
The information on this page will direct you to the Chapter and Support Group details throughout Canada. Look for the information details that will direct you to your Province, click, and then a more detailed list and the map will pop up. You will then be able to identify and contact the Chapter/Support closest to your home location.
Your local Support Group members will be pleased to assist you, and we all wish you a speedy recovery.
Jo-Ann L. Tremblay
THE OSTOMY FACTOR Blog-joannltremblay.wordpress.com
FACEBOOK – Author Jo-Ann L. Tremblay
Author of “The Self-Coaching Toolbox” , “Better With A Bag Than In A Bag” & “Another BAG Another DAY”
amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.co.uk
Member OstomyCanada /Medical Advisory Committee Member-
Ostomy Lifestyle Expert
Member Arteast – www.arteastottawa.com